PART II: ORGANIZING PLAN FOR FALL 2020
Sections to include:
- Outreach and recruitment plan
- Timeline with specific goals and dates
- Number of new students to recruit, and how to recruit them
- Follow up plan (email, text, 1-on-1’s, etc).
- First-year orientation, First day of classes, first general body meeting, Club Fair, National Voter Registration Day (September 27), etc.
- Communications: Discuss any existing communication strategy on campus and their effectiveness in reaching students.
- Campaigns and Canvassing Plan
- List the types of campaign activities your club will engage in
- Include an approximated timeline that includes weekly phone banks, weekend canvassing trips, hosting candidate events on campus, etc.
- Highlight your plan to recruit Commit to Vote Pledges and 10-hour campaign volunteer shift commitments
- Include specific metrics and estimated dates for all
Full timeline for the Fall Semester/Quarter
- Phase 1: Weeks 1-5 [Voter Registration + Recruitment of Volunteers]
- Phase 2: Weeks 6-11 [Volunteer Mobilization + Candidate Engagement]
- Phase 3: Weeks 12-16 [GOTV, post-election plans]